I See Red
Thank you for your interest in the I See Red organized by, Mick's house Karrinyup.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
- Only financial members can enter this competition
- Up to two entries per brewer are permitted, but only one (the highest scoring) is eligible for certificates and prizes
- You can enter the BJCP or People's Choice or both.
- Two bottles are required for each entry in the club BJCP competitions (minimum 330mL each)
- Minimum 1L for People's Choice (separate to the BJCP).
- Awards will be made for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the BJCP competition
- The BJCP competition placings will be awarded based on raw BJCP scores
- This competition is part of the Club Champion Brewer award. To be eligible for Club Champion Brewer you must enter a minimum of three club competitions per calendar year
- Write your entry number (not the BJCP category) on the lid and neck. Write directly on the cap with a contrasting colour or stick a "dot" on there to write on.
- If your number is 6, 9, 81 etc., then make it clear which one is yours with a line underneath the number
BJCP Judging – Saturday 15th August
Winners announced – September meeting
BJCP Categories allowed: 2B, 3C, 6(all), 7(all), 19A, 21F, 23B (no others)
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Admin — Administrator
- Mick Considine — Competition Coordinator