Iron Brewer 2020
Thank you for your interest in the Iron Brewer 2020 organized by, Mick's house Karrinyup.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered.
Entry Registration is Open
4 entries have been added to the system as of 05:58, Friday 29 May, 2020.
To add your entries into the system, please proceed through the registration process or log in if you already have an account.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
- Only financial members can enter this competition
- Up to two entries per brewer are permitted, but only one (the highest scoring) is eligible for certificates and prizes
- Three bottles are required for each entry in the club BJCP competitions (minimum 330mL each)
- There WILL BE NO PEOPLES CHOICE.
- Awards will be made for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the BJCP competition
- The BJCP competition placings will be awarded based on raw BJCP scores
- This competition is part of the Club Champion Brewer award. To be eligible for Club Champion Brewer you must enter a minimum of three club competitions per calendar year
- Write your entry number (not the BJCP category) on the lid. Write directly on the cap with a contrasting colour or stick a "dot" on there to write on
- If your number is 6, 9, 81 etc., then make it clear which one is yours with a line underneath the number
BJCP Judging – Saturday 13th June
Winners announced – July meeting
BJCP Categories allowed: all
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Admin — Administrator
- Mick Considine — Competition Coordinator