Mead, Cider, Wines
Thank you for your interest in the Mead, Cider, Wines organized by.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered.
Entry Registration is Open
1 entries have been added to the system as of 5:28 AM, SGT, Friday 29 October, 2021. There is a limit of 150 entries for this competition.
1 paid entries are in the system as of 5:28 AM, SGT, Friday 29 October, 2021.
To add your entries into the system, please proceed through the registration process or log in if you already have an account.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
All entries are to be entered as one of the allowable categories, following the appropriate BJCP guidelines
- Only financial members can enter club competitions;
- Two bottles are required for club BJCP competitions (minimum 330mL each). Just throw away the extra two labels that the comp site creates;
- If there is a People's Choice for a competition, submit a minimum of 1.5L so there is enough to go around (in addition to any BJCP bottles of course);
- Generally, you can decide to enter the BJCP or the People's Choice or both. If you enter both (as most people do), you'll need to submit sufficient total bottles/quantity for 1) AND 2) above;
- Up to two entries per brewer, per competition, but only one (the highest scoring) is eligible for certificates and prizes;
- Write your entry number (not the BJCP category) on the lid. Write directly on the cap or stick a "dot" on there to write on;
- If your number is 6, 9, 81 etc., then make it clear which one is yours with a line underneath the number;
- There is no need to add labels to the bottles but if you do affix the labels to the beers with an elastic band or two;
- Try not to print the label in microscopic size. We don't all have good eyes anymore;
- To be eligible for Club Champion Brewer you must enter a minimum of three club competitions per calendar year; and
- The Club Champion Brewer is based on the average of a brewer’s three highest scoring entries, in different competitions, per calendar year.
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Argos Cowface — Competition Coordinator