Thank you for your interest in the ANZAC organized by West Coast Brewers, Mick's house Karrinyup.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered.
Entry Registration is Open
4 entries have been added to the system as of 07:58, Friday 28 February, 2020.
To add your entries into the system, please proceed through the registration process or log in if you already have an account.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
- Only financial members can enter this competition
- Up to two entries per brewer are permitted, but only one (the highest scoring) is eligible for certificates and prizes
- Two bottles are required for each entry in the club BJCP competitions (minimum 330mL each)
- If there is a People's Choice for a competition, submit a minimum of 1.5L per entry so there is enough to go around (in addition to any BJCP bottles of course)
- You can decide to enter the BJCP or the People's Choice or both. If you enter both, you'll need to submit sufficient total bottles/quantity for 3) AND 4) above
- Awards will be made for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the BJCP competition and 1st place in the People Choice
- The BJCP competition placings will be awarded based on placing in the Best of Show (if held) or raw BJCP scores if no Best of Show is held
- The winner of the People’s Choice competition will be the entry with the highest average score from the people’s votes
- This competition is part of the Club Champion Brewer award. To be eligible for Club Champion Brewer you must enter a minimum of three club competitions per calendar year
- Write your entry number (not the BJCP category) on the lid. Write directly on the cap with a contrasting colour or stick a "dot" on there to write on
- If your number is 6, 9, 81 etc., then make it clear which one is yours with a line underneath the number
- Affix the labels to the beers with an elastic band or two, or wholly covered in clear tape
- Try not to print the label in microscopic size
BJCP Judging – Saturday 14th March
Winners announced – April meeting
BJCP Categories allowed:
AABC: 1.1 [Light Australian Lager], 2.1 [Australian Lager], 2.2 [Australian Premium Lager], 6.1 [Australian Bitter Ale], 7.4 [Australian Dark/Old Ale]
BJCP: 12B [Australian Sparkling Ale], X5 [New Zealand Pilsner]
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Admin — Administrator
- Mick Considine — Competition Coordinator