Thank you for your interest in the Ogdens organized by West Coast Brewers, Ogdens South Perth, WA.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered.
Entry Registration is Open
11 entries have been added to the system as of 19:50, Sunday 20 October, 2019.
To add your entries into the system, please proceed through the registration process or log in if you already have an account.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
- Only WCB Members may enter club competitions.
- WCB Members may receive a discounted entry fee for WCB competitions.
- One or two entries may be submitted per brewer, per competition, but only one (the highest scoring) is eligible for certificates and prizes.
- A brewer is not required to enter beer in BOTH the People’s Choice and BJCP portion of the competition.
- A minimum of 1.5L of beer must be entered for People’s Choice.
- The People’s Choice, or most popular entry, will receive a certificate and a prize.
- A minimum of 2 x bottles (ideally PET) of beer must be entered for the BJCP portion of the competition.
- The final 3 beers in the Best-of-Show round (if held) will receive place certificates. Otherwise, certificates will go to the three highest scoring beers.
- The annual Club Champion Brewer will receive two trophies: one to keep and one to hold for the year.
- To be eligible for Club Champion Brewer you must enter a minimum of three club competitions per calendar year.
- The Club Champion Brewer is based on the average of a brewer’s three highest scoring entries, in different competitions, per calendar year.
***Attach printed labels to bottles with elastic bands***
***Use white/coloured (not black) lids for labelling at drop off***
BJCP Judging – Sunday 3rd Nov
Winners announced – Nov meeting
BJCP Categories allowed:
Any so long as you used followed the requirements for Ogdens entry.
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Admin — Administrator
- Mick Considine — Competition Coordinator